I edited the following mod: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/smapi-0-37-social-editor-menu.108540/ and added the Current Location from the NPC to the menu.
It looks like this:
All Menu Credits to: hitachihex
- Fixed Zoomlevel - Behaves now Accurate on other Zoomlevels -> Thanks to lwnd91 who fixed the problem!
First of all Download SMAPI: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/stardew-modding-api-0-37.108375/page-2#post-2807459
1. Copy DLL to Mods Folder of Smapi MODS
2. Launch Game Via SMAPI Launcher
3. Press 'Z' to Open the Menu!
4. After first Launch the Options are in your mods Folder: SocialEditorMenu.ini!
Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?
We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!
SMAPI 11.03.2016 Social Editor Menu with NPC Locations 1.5
social menu, npc locations, npc finder, edit social menu, edit hearts, edit friendshiplevel
- Scrollable Menu with Mousewheel! Mar 15, 2016
- Fixed Bug where after meeting Krobus game crashed all the time! Mar 12, 2016
- Fixed Console Spamming sorry guys! FINALLY Mar 11, 2016