- Fridge allows up to 4 pages of items (so that's 144 items)
- The fridge and all pages of items works with crafting recipes
- The content of the fridge is loaded/saved into the normal game save without issues
- Scroll between pages of items using the arrows keys
- When adding/removing an item display the page the item was added/removed from
- Detect when the fridge menu is exited
- Save in a per-save SMAPI config so the user can edit his fridge
- Display page # above the inventory UI DONE
- Less fragile fridge detection code
- Compatibility with gamepad/joystick
- Rebinding previous page/next page keys
- Click buttons to change pages DONE
Doesn't work if you changed or if a mod changed the location of the fridge in your farm house.
- Use the same technique to make bigger chests
- Compatibility with chest labels mod
- Compatibility with mods that change the ItemGrabMenu
Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?
We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!
SMAPI Extended Fridge 0.91f
SMAPI Extended Fridge with 144 slots