Fixes the stray pixel of the goat's rear-facing idle animation. Not compatible with any other goat mods.
One of the sprites in the original sprite sheet is shifted over by a pixel. I just pushed it back so it fits in its own tile.
- First, back up your Stardew Valley\Content\Animals\Goat.xnb file!
- You can do this by simply renaming it to Goat.xnb.backup, or by copying it to a different folder.
- Extract files into your main Stardew Valley directory. For steam installs, this is by default: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\
- If you install to the correct directory, the files will be merged into the correct folder.
- Select 'yes' for any file overwrite prompts.
- Navigate to your Stardew Valley\Content\Animals folder.
- Delete the modified .xnb file.
- Restore your backup!
- If you did not make a backup, you can have steam "Verify the integrity of your game cache," but this may remove other mods as well.
Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?
We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!
Mod Goat Stray Pixel Fix 1.1
Fixes the stray pixel from the goat idling animation