Hello! This is a complete mod to make all 9 of the adult, single, giftable NPCs in SDV available for romance and marriage like the game's 10 default singles. This mod includes Clint, Gus, Lewis, Linus, Marnie, Pam, Sandy, Willy, and Wizard. This mod does NOT (and will not) include Shane and Emily.
- Romance them! They will accept the Bouquet like the town's other singles and become romantic.
- Marry 'em! They will gladly take your Mermaid Pendant when they are at 10 hearts.
- Dance with them! If you're married, they will dance with you at the Flower Dance. (Except for Sandy.)
- Start a family! You can have/adopt children with them just as with the other marriage candidates!
- Unique spouse rooms, especially designed with each character in mind!
- Fully unique post-marriage dialogue! Just like the original marriage candidates.
- Fully unique post-marriage schedules: Clint will run his shop, Gus will tend the bar, Lewis will check on businesses, Marnie will run the animal shop, Pam will drive the bus, and Willy will run the fishing shop. Not as often as before, but part-time!
- Visual updates! Each of the 9 NPCs have an OPTIONAL VISUAL UPDATE included in the download. See the link at the bottom of this post for before/after comparisons!
- With the mod in its current state, you CANNOT proceed through the Flower Dance if you do not have a dance partner, so beware! You may want to install the mod afterthe first Flower Dance if it will create a problem.
- Your spouse's... "estranged twin sibling"... will be in the crowd at your wedding......... just ignore them.........
- Your spouse may still mail you gifts while married. Neat, right? :^)
- Sandy disappears to go work on Tues/Thurs. She walks off for the day. You can still go buy stuff from the desert shop even though she's not there, though! A+!
- Sandy also doesn't attend the festivals, which prevents you from being able to dance with her at the Flower Dance. I can't change this with XNB modding. :^(
- Marnie will disappear when the confetti rains down in your wedding... to go dance in the audience. Probably had a little too much champagne.
- (At least some of) these mods will not work with the NPC map location mod. It may cause your game to crash.
- Spouse rooms feature may not work with Jinxie's Get Dressed mod.
- Lewis will call your partner your husband at your wedding no matter what.
- Pam will flash her regular clothes at your wedding for like 1 second.
- When marrying Lewis, he does some freaky stuff at the wedding ceremony. It's hilarious. You'll love it.
- Clint will still ask you for an amethyst for Emily... Sorry! Can't fix it.
- Clint's decapitated head will be sitting near his feet when he breaks open geodes for you. Isn't that funny?
- IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY ERRORS... Please let me know ASAP by either posting or PMing me. Please be as detailed as possible when describing errors, and always take screenshots when you can!
***INSTALLATION (READ THIS)***
To install this mod, simply COPY AND PASTE the "Content" folder from the .zip file to Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley, and select yes to replace the files. To install the VISUAL UPDATES, open the README.txt file from the download and follow the instructions. To install the Siv's Spouse Rooms feature, you must have SMAPI 0.40 installed. Instructions can be found in the README.txt.
- Add 8- and 10-heart events for all 9 characters. (v1.2.0)
- Make all 9 characters available for all festivals. (v1.2.0)
- Fix the issues with the wedding animations/sprites. (v1.2.0 or later)
- Possibly add a separate mod like this one for married NPCs, although not any time soon.
- I will not make any updates to my Shane & Emily mod because ConcernedApe will be releasing them as marriage candidates.
- I will not (ever, in the foreseeable future) add Jas or Vincent to my mods. Please do not ask.
Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?
We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!
Mod Siv's Marriage Mod 1.1.0
This mod lets you romance and marry Clint, Gus, Lewis, Linus, Marnie, Pam, Sandy, Willy, & Wizard.