What is SMAPI
SMAPI (Stardew Mapping Application Programming Interface) is a tool to help modders make changes to Stardew. It is a standalone executable which goes alongside your Stardew.exe.
Version 0.40.0 pre-release
0.40.0 pre-release for Stardew Valley 1.07.
To install SMAPI:
To install mods:
- Firstly, make sure you have .NET 4.5. You can get it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30653
- Download the the latest release binary here: https://github.com/ClxS/SMAPI/releases/latest
- Extract the zip file alongside your Stardew.exe, for example, if using Steam this would be somewhere like C:/ProgramFiles/Steam/steamapps/common/StardewValley
- To launch SMAPI, launch StardewValleyModdingAPI.exe
- To install mods just download the mod's .DLL file, and place it in %appdata%\StardewValley\Mods. SMAPI will take care of the rest!
- Content only mods
- Support for a wide range of events
- Enable the addition of new custom content such as locations, NPCs, and items.
Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?
We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!
API SMAPI: Stardew Modding API 0.40.0 pre
A Modding API For Stardew Valley