Currently in BETA | Not compatible with SMAPI (or its mods) | GitLab Source Code | #stardewvalley-mods on freenode for development discussion
THIS IS FOR DEVELOPERS ONLY RIGHT NOW, NO BINARY RELEASES ARE AVAILABLE.
We currently need help knowing what classes and events mod makers want exposed right now in order to make the best mods possible.
Hopefully we'll have a public release soon.
- Dynamically modifies the game's executable at runtime to expose private data and provide callbacks.
- Provides a layer of abstraction for a stable, maintainable modding environment.
- We use Mono.Cecil for our MSIL injection, DynamicProxy for creating instances of any games classes, and Json.NET for serialization.
- Because of the way Storm is built, game updates shouldn't break mods and at most would require an update to Storm only.
- Download: we hope to have downloads of Storm available within the next couple of days.
- Launcher: Compile Storm, and place it in the same directory as the game. Place injectors.json in %appdata%/Roaming/StardewValley/Storm. Launching Storm will cause the Game to be launched.
- Mods: Mods each have their own individual folder, and go in %appdata%/Roaming/StardewValley/Mods/modname/modname.dll
git clone https://gitlab.com/Demmonic/Storm.git
Open ./Storm/Storm.sln in Visual Studio Community Edition 2015
Build menu, Build Solution
copy all files from ./Storm/Storm/bin/Debug/ to SDV install path (where StarDewValley.exe is located)
copy ./Dependencies/injectors.json to %APPDATA%/StardewValley/Storm/
Run StormLoader.exe from game install path.
Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?
We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!
API Storm Modding API 0.1.1.0
A Modding API For Stardew Valley