1. Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
  2. Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
  3. Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?

We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!

SMAPI Access Chest Anywhere 1.0

Access your farm chests from anywhere. Transfer items without having to run around your farm.

1. Giambro

Giambro Modder Modder

2. Nichelle

Nichelle New Member

Hello,

I just recently downloaded this mod and have encountered an issue where I cannot access all of the chests, just the ones outside my house. Is this a known issue, or maybe this is how it was meant to be?

Thank you!

3. cankersaur

cankersaur New Member

The chests are listed on the left, and on the right is the location. Click that ("farm") and you can select other locations.

4. Nichelle

Nichelle New Member

Hi again!

I seem unable to find the location as you mentioned. There isn't an option to the right of the chests, as far as I can see. Do you have an image example?

Thank you in advance! :)

Advertisement