1. Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
  2. Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
  3. Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?

We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!

Chocobos mod!

Discussion in 'Animal Modifications' started by NachoDevs, Mar 9, 2016.

1. NachoDevs

NachoDevs Modder Modder

[WIP]Chocobos mod!

Here my very first mod, a very simple one but, from my point of view funny haha. I just take horse sprite tile and replace it with a chocobo sprite tile.

Installation steps:
    1.-Replace this file(horse.xnb) in the rute provided below (I recommend doing a backup of the content folder just un case you would like to come back to the original horse sprite)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\StardewValley\Content\Animals

2.- Have fun with your chocobo!

What you need:
    If you want your chocobo you just have to build the stable(you need 100 hardwood, 5 iron bars and 10.000 gold). Once you have told the carpenter to build your stable you just have to wait 3 days in game, and it will be finish. The stable comes with a horse, or in this case a chocobo!. Hope this was helpful c:

Some Images:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last Version:
    v0.01.1: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5z7ke44o920p2k5/ChocoboMod.rar (I just updated the texture which had a bug) [Playable]
    v0.01 (First Version!)

Note:
    This is a very early work in progress mod, I will be updating it with new ideas, like other chocobo's colors and much more, hope you enjoy! ;D

Special thanks:
    -burningleos: He provided a lot of good ideas and a really cool song for the chocobos, here it is: https://soundcloud.com/kaiser_leospike/valley-de-chocobo
    -LastCristmassCG: He provided a really good idea, growing chocobos!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    Toumato, Admin and ElNumeroXIII like this.
  2. NachoDevs

NachoDevs Modder Modder

NachoDevs submitted a new mod:

Chocobos mod! - This is a mod based in chocobos, futture updates: chocobos minigames!

Click here to read more about this mod!

Admin likes this.
Advertisement