1. Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
  2. Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
  3. Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?

We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!

SMAPI Configurable Improved Sprinklers + Scarecrow and Sprinklers area Highlights 1.0

This mod allow you to make your sprinklers water in whatever shape you want, and add area highlights

1. GreysHouse

GreysHouse Modder Modder

GreysHouse submitted a new mod:

Configurable Improved Sprinklers + Scarecrow and Sprinklers area Highlights - This mod allow you to make your sprinklers water in whatever shape you want, and add area highlights

Click here to read more about this mod!

2. BadShad

BadShad New Member

Hello! First of all, awesome mod.
    It really ticked me off when I saw the first sprinklers, they were almost useless while the tier-2 was decent but imho the cost isn't very balanced.. this mod made them somehow valuable.
    But there is a little exploit: if you keep the sprinklers with "vanilla" output and craft them, you can change it later..
    Basically you can craft them cheap and somehow "cheat" them by changing their output after you craft them.

So, imho, I would reduce the overall moddable range to avoid stuff like "I craft the Tier 2 sprinkler for cheap, then make it overpowered thanks to the configuration ingame"..

That's my 2 cents! Aside that the mod is awesome!

Advertisement