1. Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
  2. Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
  3. Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?

We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Admin, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Hello,

I am the admin of the site and I welcome you to the forum. I created this site because I love the Stardew Valley game and I want other users to be able to find cool modifications a lot easier. I'm currently in Spring of Year 2 and completely obsessed with this game. What year are you at now?

NachoDevs likes this.
  2. NachoDevs

NachoDevs Modder Modder

Hi everyone!
    I am a very new modder with some ideas in programming and related stuff. I start doing mods in stardew valley cause I think it is an amazing game and I would like to share all of my mods with all of you in this amazing site! My actual mod still in work in progress but with some really cool that I hope I could bring them o all of you as soon as possible! Hope to see you int the forums!

Admin likes this.
  3. Admin

Welcome to the site, we're very glad to have you here. Looking forward to seeing some great mods from you!

NachoDevs likes this.
  4. storyeyedprince

storyeyedprince New Member

Hiya! I'm not a modder, I have no clue how to do that stuff, but I am a huge fan of SDV! I mainly came here to recommend a mod idea, but I plan on staying to see all the new mods that are released and potentially learn how to mod and all that jazz. I'm so excited to see this community progress~!

Admin and NachoDevs like this.
  5. jeremiahgottwald

jeremiahgottwald Modder Modder

Hi guys!
    It is my first time modding for a game, i am learning to code so that i can make complex mods in future,but for now i will be focusing on making characters,portraits and stuff like that as i have some experience in drawing skills.

NachoDevs likes this.
  6. Admin

Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you hear. Looking forward to see what you make :)

7. Action

Action Modder Modder

Hi !

I and my very motivated team are working on a french translation of the game. Your website is a cool idea and I hope it is going to be popular !

Thanks for hosting our mod !

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  8. Admin

Your French translation is a great mod and we are glad to have you here! If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

9. Warden Gabriel

Warden Gabriel New Member

MY NAME IS PAC-MAN AND I EAT BALLS AND FRUIT!

10. Admin

[​IMG]

11. Bunk

Bunk New Member

I came here with an idea for a mod but no knowledge in how to make it myself. So I figured I'd post it as a suggestion and see if anyone bites.

Advertisement