1. Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
  2. Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
  3. Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?

We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!

Heya!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ysabet, May 29, 2016.

1. Ysabet

Ysabet New Member

Hi there, everyone! I am Lisa, but tend to go by Ysabet in many circles. I'm a 52 yr old disabled housewife who loves gaming. I'm not that good at it, but love it anyway. I'm also mom to an awesome gaming teen girl, and wife of a retired Air Force crew chief. I gamed in high school when it involved going to the arcade (!) and using dice and pencils playing D&D. I was gamer before it was cool :D When I am not being wife/mom and taking care of my few acres in the country (real life), I am playing games, doing some youtubing, melting glass (lampwork beadmaking), and working out in my gym (what used to be my living room.) I am a native Californian, but live now in the country in middle Tennessee. Hubby is a Londoner.

I am highly addicted to Stardew Valley and currently have two saves. Ysabet at Shire Farm is in her 9th year and just has a few more things to complete (three legendary fish and an elusive artifact). Beth at Dragons Glade Farm is just staring out in her first year. Beth's farm is featured in my YouTube let's plays.

I am looking forward to modding my SV saves. I am a bit confused on the mod affecting all the saves. Can one mod the game and still play one save vanilla? Not sure how that works.

Anyway, glad to be here and glad to be part of this awesome game and community.

[​IMG]

Advertisement