1. Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
  2. Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
  3. Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?

We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!

Mod Jas Marriage Mod - Pink & Violet Edition - Custom Portraits Everywhere 1.07

Ever wanted to marry Jas? You've got problems mate, but you've come to the right place.

1. randomAnon123

randomAnon123 Modder Modder

randomAnon123 submitted a new mod:

Jas Marriage Mod - Pink & Violet Edition - Ever wanted to marry Jas? You've got problems mate, but you've come to the right place.

Click here to read more about this mod!

2. randomAnon123

3. randomAnon123

4. randomAnon123

5. randomAnon123

6. punkymike

punkymike New Member

I honestly cannot get this to work I extracted it to my content folder like you said and then went and made sure all the files were where they should have been and it still wont work >.> any idea why?

7. randomAnon123

Just to make sure, did you extract the rar in the game folder (Stardew Valley) or in the content folder (Stardew Valley/Content)?
    The correct way is the first one.
    Also, are you using version 1.07? If you're using steam you might have a newer beta patch.

8. randomAnon123

9. Golith

Golith New Member

Please keep working on this mod, I think a lot of people are downloading it but are too embarrassed to leave a comment or rating. So please keep working on this, when it comes to quality and amount of content this is the best mod I've seen by far.

randomAnon123 likes this.
  10. randomAnon123

I do intend to keep working on this mod (I've got another two/three custom portraits I found that I'll have to edit for this).
    Well, technically not this mod itself, but the Yandere Version of it. I was also thinking about a possible grown-up version, but that'll probably take a while, since I've got some irl stuff going on at the moment.
    Thanks for the support though!

By the way, if anyone knows if/where to find this portrait mod, it'd really help.

11. randomAnon123

12. dragoonbb

dragoonbb Member

I'll give your mod a fair shake unlike some on other sites haven't since I can tell the difference from what's real and whats not and don't think anyone's previous work unless illegal should be a judge of their character. :)

13. dragoonbb

dragoonbb Member

Wow just going from the first 2 heart conversation It's so weird how it feels like it's an event that should of been in the game from the start. Which honestly makes me wonder why it wasn't.Well if what the dev said to be true they were going to add more heart events.One of startdew Valleys short comings in my opinion and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's similar to that.

For a game where the dev said modding would be difficult mods like this kinda prove otherwise..Now when is someone going to make a mod so I can marry Linus...One day...one day...

14. dragoonbb

dragoonbb Member

I might look into this more if it happens but I was testing out yours and the Marriageable Vincent mod at the same time and your mod broke and stopped counting Jas as single after I got bored and basically installed a cheat mod to speed up the process.

15. randomAnon123

Well, first of all, thanks for trying the mod without any prejudice!
    Unfortunately, the Jas mod and the Vincent mod aren't compatible, mostly because they both modify the same files. I might consider making a sort of "patch" to make them compatible, but I'll probably wait for the author of the other mod to finish all of Vincent's heart events (and I might add my own 13 hearts event). So yeah, might take a while.

I'm happy that you think the first heart event looks almost like it should already have been in-game. Hopefully when (and if) you re-install the mod and see the other events you'll think the same!

There actually is one out already! Check Siv's Marriage Mod on the Nexus or on the official forums!
    This mod adds Clint, Gus, Lewis, Linus, Marnie, Pam, Sandy, Willy, and Wizard as singles. The same warning applies: if you start using one of the marriage mods the others will stop working.

16. dragoonbb

dragoonbb Member

Well I can safely say that if I gave someone the game and not tell them your mod was installed. They wouldn't think that any of the heart events you added were mods.

randomAnon123 likes this.
  17. randomAnon123

Well, guess I sort of succeeded then. Also, thanks for leaving a review!

18. Sachiko-K

Sachiko-K Guardian of Elite Spiral Liberalism

<.<
    >.>
    I would totally marry a yandere Jas.

That said, apparently the game treats Jas as a bachelor instead of a bachelorette. During the marriage ceremony, Lewis declares us 'husband and wife' even though we are both girls.

randomAnon123 and dragoonbb like this.
  19. qwe123qweqweqwe

qwe123qweqweqwe New Member

wanna to ask you a question,although i know that the mod isn't not make by you but still wanna to ask and hope you can tell me what to do,i already marry Jas at fall day9 at the year 1 and there is a problem and you say it already in the post that is
    "The spouse room for Jas will be empty and you won't be able to put stuff on the walls.
    That's because Jas doesn't have a spouse room in the game's code.
    If you want, you can use this mod to fix the problem."
    and now the problem is you tell us we can use this mod and you recommend that to us,but i don't think this mod can be use cause even the mod poster didn't said that how to edit the rooms,and i tried edit the file"manifest.json" and add a "Jasroom: 12" and it didn't work,so now i am trying to ask you,do you mind to tell me how this mod work?
    if you recommend this mod,i think maybe you use it before and it work so you recommend it to us,so hope you can answer me.
    some suggest:first is the mod can let the spouse room work without any anther mod,adding more custom chatting for mod after Jas become your girlfriend,wife,cause it is really little bit...i don't know how to say it , "after become girlfriend"and the chatting still same with before she become your girlfriend it is little bit "no feeling'?
    and need to say there is some bug here:you can get two girl friend at the same time,e.g.: after you give Jas the flower you still can give penny that flower and you can have two girl friend
    Jas will keep tacking you flower even after marry,she will keep saying i wanna be your girl friend something like that
    in the widding i can see two Jas overthere

thanks a lot of makeing the mod
    and sorry about that i came form hong knog(not china),hope you understand what i am saying,maybe i can't tell what i wanna to say very well

20. dragoonbb

dragoonbb Member

Yandere anything is the best....Or maybe it's just loving the thrill of hoping your partner won't murder you in your sleep every night xD

randomAnon123 and Sachiko-K like this.
Advertisement