1. Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
  2. Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
  3. Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?

We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!

Possible Hardcore Stardew Valley Mod

Discussion in 'Mod Requests' started by Bunk, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Bunk

Bunk New Member

So recently I had an idea. A Magical mischievous idea. After breezing through Stardew on my first try I wanted a challenge, so I gave myself a few limitations for my second playthrough. I wanted to make those limitations into one "Hardcore Mode" mod, but I have no idea how or where to influence these specific features so I will list what I am doing as a hardcore mode in hopes that one of you will either A) Make it outright, or B) assist me in finding everything I need to make it myself. Think of it like a Hardcore Minecraft playthrough, or a Nuzlocke.

1) Losing all your health is a lose condition
    2) Falling asleep outside of your farm area is a lose condition
    3) If a crop goes 2 days without watering it withers
    4) if an animal goes 2 days without eating it "dies"

So far I have recorded my first week of this playthrough with myself enforcing these rules, I just think it would be neat if the game could keep track of it for me.

Admin likes this.
Advertisement