1. Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
  2. Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
  3. Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?

We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!

Shane Stuff

Discussion in 'Mod Requests' started by storyeyedprince, Mar 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. storyeyedprince

storyeyedprince New Member

Okay Modders, we all know everyone is secretly Shane trash. I've been super upset lately that I can't marry him, so I thought I'd turn to the modders! I think it would be super neat to be able to marry Shane. Another idea I had was to make everyone a bachelor/bachelorette. I don't know how this would be made possible, but I figured I might as well recommend it!

cankersaur likes this.
  2. cankersaur

cankersaur New Member

I'd love to see this happen. I know people just want to wait til the update comes out, but I feel as if... I don't know, having the option available now, even just through a mod, would make it feel more like I'm working toward something, as opposed to just waiting around to pursue this.

Advertisement