1. Are you new to Stardew Valley modding? Check out our Stardew Valley Mod Installation Mega-Guide for the latest information and to ask questions to the very knowledgeable modding community!
  2. Welcome to the site! Why not register today to receive access to many more features on Stardew Valley Mods!
  3. Are you sick of seeing advertisements? Do you want to support your favorite Stardew Mods site in developing new features for the site?

We now offer premium subscriptions! Click here for more information!

Mod Yandere Jas - A Bachelorette Mod 1.7.0

Jas seems slightly more unhinged than the last time you married her...

1. randomAnon123

randomAnon123 Modder Modder

2. dragoonbb

dragoonbb Member

3. randomAnon123

Shit I laughed. Gonna steal that.

Hopefully the mod is good enough as far as yandere goes!
    If you get stuck (I put some really screwy triggers for some of the events ahah) or you find a bug, feel free to post.

4. dragoonbb

dragoonbb Member

I was lmao through most of it cause most of the events reminded me of other shows
    "There's a weird, metallic aftertaste..."
    Me: Well at least their's not a needle in it. This is why you don't accept food delivered to your house by the person giving it to you. xD

I quite liked it But does this automatically make Penny not marriageable since there is no option to disagree in the last event?Even though I mean if you didn't agreed you'd both probably be both found dead later. Which you might be able to still pull off you dying if you do some weird wizard time travel bs in the story. xD

The events were easy enough to find except for the one at night(I looked through the events xnb to find the requirements) but I was cheating time and space so anyone playing normally should be able to trigger it.

There are two strands of dialogue that would make since to add during the tourist event and after the bathhouse one. For the one you get the letter on the missing tourist I'm wondered why your character doesn't at least ask or think about how Jas knows specifically that it was a female tourist since Lewis didn't give out a gender in the letter. The one after the bathhouse you may have already added but I exited the game cause I needed to rerecord the event since I was interrupted when playing it, would be Jas saying as a one time thing "Oh don't worry about Penny telling Lewis about any of this.It's our word versus hers right?"

I mean other than the question of how could Jas kill and hide someone so easily that's about it.

randomAnon123 likes this.
  5. randomAnon123

I was actually reading Higurashi to get some inspiration, so... yeah. XD

Not really, since I couldn't do it with xnb modding alone. I was actually fantasizing about an alternative Yandere version where events 6 through 10 would basically be "Bachelorette flirts with you > Jas sees > Jas doesn't like what she sees > dead Bachelorette", with each bachelorette being deleted from the game after the event and their family wondering where the heck they went.
    And yeah, your body would probably be found along with bits and pieces of Penny in the bathhouse pool, with Jas keeping your head as a souvenir and you having to restart from your last save.

*Golden Ending
    Requirements = Befriend Wizard and become his apprentice, allowing you to bend time and space to escape your small yandere waifu's wrath and live an happy life in the Alps with your other, significantly less violent waifu.

About the more event spoilers:
    I actually didn't think of that (regarding the tourist). I'll probably add it later.
    Now, about Penny, I was actually imagining her having become scared shitless of Jas, which is why after marrying Jas Penny only says stuff like "Sorry, I can't talk with you..." or "Please don't talk to me...". The kid did try to drown her with extreme prejudice.

How did Jas kill the tourist? Uh... magical yandere powers? ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Joking aside, I wanted to imply that Jas is way stronger/violent than the farmer perceives her to be. I was thinking of adding a few mentions of bruises during the doll gifting event though, to imply that maybe the tourist tried to fight back.
    So my guess was that either Jas assaulted her with a weapon or she pushed her off a cliff (maybe the one south of Marnie's Ranch?) and then reached her body at the beach.

And, as before, thanks for leaving a review!

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  6. HeirofGeneCoFoopShilo

HeirofGeneCoFoopShilo Member

But what if we want a Jas who really makes us remember exactly what is wrong with this whole marrying situation.

7. dragoonbb

dragoonbb Member

I mean other than the fact she acts like a crazy psychopath in this mod?
    [​IMG]

8. HeirofGeneCoFoopShilo

i only saw one change from the normal mod and that when penny had her field trip jas tattled on penny and then had me come over and play instead of answering penny's questions. I saw the normal scraped knee swinging and homework and also pennys normal clean the house and taste a meal but no sign of jas in those. im about to do the bath because i cant think of anywhere else t go.

9. randomAnon123

The first few events are supposed to be the same as the Jas Marriage mod because they help to explain why Jas has a crush on you. Then she starts getting a bit annoyed that Penny is also getting close to you, and then after the 5th heart event we get into full yandere territory.
    The bathhouse event is the last one.

As what you gotta do to trigger the next two events:
    The next event should be the one in the forest, considering which ones you managed to trigger. Just make sure that Jas is in the forest to trigger it.
    And for the next one, try to go back to your farm a little bit later than usual... Let's say, 10 pm.

10. HeirofGeneCoFoopShilo

Ahhh ok should include the appropos list/ requirements in a doc for people who may happen to have 999 pink cakes and 999 diamonds on hand on their first day so people trigger them right way. Thanks for the tips though. Excelsior to the future!

11. randomAnon123

Will do! Probably in the mod page itself, under a spoiler.
    Actually, I'll get right on that.

dragoonbb likes this.
  12. dragoonbb

dragoonbb Member

I kept forgetting to bring that up it would make sense and make it ALOT easier for people like me that just want to see the events

13. HeirofGeneCoFoopShilo

That's part of the most fun of the mod. I originally just expected it to be someone flipping a couple lines of code "boop" now you can marry anyone in town and jas is just one of them and I wouldn't of DLed it if that was so. But making custom events and dialogue makes it feel fleshed out like a real relationship like someone put heart and soul into the game. And thats worthy of like follow favorite comment and subscribe.

14. randomAnon123

Added it to the mod page under "Did you get stuck?". It doesn't spoil (almost) anything about the events (except maybe the last one, since the location is pretty spoilery).

Honestly, just making Jas marriageable wouldn't have felt right. All the other singles get 5 events after all.
    And I would have needed to add sprites, marriage dialogue & a different schedule anyway, otherwise the game would crash/you would have been kissing the air during the wedding, so why not go the extra mile and add events?

My intention is still adding an entirely custom marriageable NPC to the game though. If only I wasn't so dumb with SMAPI.

15. HeirofGeneCoFoopShilo

Oh it's coming along in fact someone added a brand new NPC http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/223/? maybe if you poke around Kevin's files you might find ways of creating your own?

16. randomAnon123

Oh, I know about that mod. It uses the save editing approach though, which can be pretty difficult for normal players to use.
    There's also this mod, which adds an NPC though SMAPI, but apparently it has some bugs. Fortunately the source code is available, so maybe someday I'll actually stop procrastinating long enough to base an NPC on that mod.

17. HeirofGeneCoFoopShilo

I believe in you. Maybe someone will help with it it'd be fun to have new characters added. Heck they could even live out of town to save on housing and take the train into town for work or whatnot.

dragoonbb and randomAnon123 like this.
  18. randomAnon123

Actually, I've read of someone creating a mod to add new custom npcs with shops, but that seems to be it.
    Another way we could go about it would be to turn Gus' saloon into an all-out inn like Doug and Ann's in Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town.
    Or maybe transforming the abandoned Joja Mart (after completing the Community Center) into a bed&breakfast run by, I dunno, Lewis? Caroline? The opposite would be Joja turning the Community Center first into a warehouse and then into a 5 stars hotel.

19. HeirofGeneCoFoopShilo

Or the new npcs are the people who buy and run it. And heck if we can add a second story and basement to the farm house then it shouldnt be too hard to add them elsewhere and make new rooms for people to live in. A whole new world of NPCs and with talented creators like you Stardew Valley will be reinvigorated!

20. dragoonbb

dragoonbb Member

The possibilities are endless! All of the stories and characters people could make :3

Advertisement